Copyright © 2018 — 2019 3LineMaps.com
- We do not collect or store any personal information about you, except what you voluntarily provide through 3LineMaps.com or other direct contact.
Public Domain Maps
- Tom Patterson maps are Public Domain and their terms can be found at his sites at either ShadedRelief.com or Equal-Earth.com
Our Data providers
- © OpenStreetMap contributors
- USGS, "Data available from U.S. Geological Survey, National Geospatial Program."
- for Hill Shaded Relief and 40 foot contours. National Hydrography Dataset.
- Roads, U.S. Census Bureau, 2016
- Geographic Names, GNIS, 1981 - 2017
- Contours derived from the National Elevation Dataset, 2017
- Wetlands, FWS National Wetlands Inventory 1984 - 2014
Publisher assumes no liability for safety or condition of roads or trails. Map is not intended for navigational use and is not represented to be correct in every aspect. Consult federal, state, and local laws for current regulations.
This application and its supporting data are provided as a free service to hikers and bikers. We believe the information, its presentation and the computations based upon it are accurate but they may contain errors. This application and its supporting data are distributed in the hope they will be useful, but are conveyed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY and without implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
NOAA RNCs may be redistributed, but redistributed NOAA RNCs are NOT considered official NOAA RNCs, and do not meet federal chart carriage regulations for regulated vessels. This official status attends only to the original downloaded files. NOAA has established a program under which distributors be certified to redistribute NOAA RNCs such that the RNCs will retain their official status and meet applicable chart carriage regulations. The RNC agent agreement can be viewed at http://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/mcd/Raster/dist_require.html.
NOAA RNCs and their geoTIF versions (future) may not be used to print commercial products. Individuals may print the NOAA RNCs or their geoTIF versions for personal use, but the result is not a NOAA chart, and may not be used to meet federal chart carriage regulations.
Copying of the NOAA RNCs to any other server or location for further distribution is discouraged unless the following guidelines are followed: 1) this User Agreement is displayed and accepted by anyone accessing the NOAA RNCs, and 2) a reference to this Web site is included so that anyone accessing the NOAA RNCs is advised of their origin.
If these NOAA RNCs are incorporated into any other product in a form other than as provided by NOAA, the producer of that product assumes full liability and must adhere to conditions described in the paragraph above concerning copying. These maps are not for navigational purposes. Only government approved charts should be used for navigation. ePi Rational, Inc. assumes no liability for omissions or errors or from any loss or damages from using this software. Please see https://charts.noaa.gov/RNCs/RNC_Agreement.shtml for further details on the User Agreement of RNC's.
The USDA Forest Service makes no warranty, expressed or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, completeness or utility of these geospatial data, or for the improper or incorrect use of these geospatial data. These geospatial data and related maps or graphics are not legal documents and are not intended to be used as such. The data and maps may not be used to determine title, ownership, legal descriptions or boundaries, legal jurisdiction, or restrictions that may be in place on either public or private land. Natural hazards may or may not be depicted on the data and maps, and land users should exercise due caution. The data are dynamic and may change over time. The user is responsible to verify the limitations of the geospatial data and to use the data accordingly.
- The USGS states that "USGS-authored or produced data and information are considered to be in the U.S. public domain and can be freely used without permission. All we ask is that you acknowledge the USGS as the source." And their legal notice can be found at https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/are-usgs-reportspublications-copyrighted?qt-news_science_products=0#qt-news_science_products