Copyright © 2018 — 2019 3LineMaps.com
- We do not collect or store any personal information about you, except what you voluntarily provide through 3LineMaps.com or other direct contact.
Public Domain Maps
- Tom Patterson maps are Public Domain and their terms can be found at his sites at either ShadedRelief.com or Equal-Earth.com
Our Data providers
- © OpenStreetMap contributors
- USGS, "Data available from U.S. Geological Survey, National Geospatial Program."
- for Hill Shaded Relief and 40 foot contours. National Hydrography Dataset.
- Roads, U.S. Census Bureau, 2016
- Geographic Names, GNIS, 1981 - 2017
- Contours derived from the National Elevation Dataset, 2017
- Wetlands, FWS National Wetlands Inventory 1984 - 2014
Publisher assumes no liability for safety or condition of roads or trails. Map is not intended for navigational use and is not represented to be correct in every aspect. Consult federal, state, and local laws for current regulations.
This application and its supporting data are provided as a free service to hikers and bikers. We believe the information, its presentation and the computations based upon it are accurate but they may contain errors. This application and its supporting data are distributed in the hope they will be useful, but are conveyed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY and without implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The USDA Forest Service makes no warranty, expressed or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, completeness or utility of these geospatial data, or for the improper or incorrect use of these geospatial data. These geospatial data and related maps or graphics are not legal documents and are not intended to be used as such. The data and maps may not be used to determine title, ownership, legal descriptions or boundaries, legal jurisdiction, or restrictions that may be in place on either public or private land. Natural hazards may or may not be depicted on the data and maps, and land users should exercise due caution. The data are dynamic and may change over time. The user is responsible to verify the limitations of the geospatial data and to use the data accordingly.
- The USGS states that "USGS-authored or produced data and information are considered to be in the U.S. public domain and can be freely used without permission. All we ask is that you acknowledge the USGS as the source." And their legal notice can be found at https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/are-usgs-reportspublications-copyrighted?qt-news_science_products=0#qt-news_science_products